Why Every Company Needs A Professional Website Design
Web design is simply the process of creating a website.
In today’s world, Knutsford web design not just entails creating an attractive website. The internet has grown to be an essential asset of any business strategy. Websites are at the forefront of building a successful company.
People are easily bored
Most people checking your site will likely skim through parts of your site content. But before they read your content, you need to ensure that they stay. About 0.05 seconds is all that it takes for a person to form an opinion about your website- whether they will check out your content or skip your site.
Web designing generally works with SEO to create a website that is both user-friendly and search engine optimized.
Reasons why every company needs a website
- In 2017, 97% of customers went online to find a local business near them. And, people are relying more and more on the internet each year.
- Creating a credible, user-friendly, and attractive website that ranks on search engines will assist your company to get more clients and to grow.
A company that has a good, well laid out website appears more credible than just a company with a brick and mortar location.
And, according to a study, about 75% of users based the credibility of a website on its website design.
- Customers expect your company to own a website. Most customers want to research and check your services and products online. They expect a website that will tell them more about your company. Use the website to connect with more clients and customers at any time. Also, if you are selling a product or promoting your brand, getting your store online is a great way to have customers come into your store 24×7.
- Reach out to more people. It’s not just people in your area anymore. There are people out there who are searching for what you are trying to tell or sell. Get them to see you. Take advantage of technology’s influence on today’s generation.
- Get the opportunity to stand out by ranking on search results. Stand on level ground with giant competitors. Most people browsing the net trust the search results and will usually check out sites that appear only on the first page of the search results. If your website gets to rank, you get a fair chance to compete with the big companies.
The components of web design
Web design involves the following components: the design and layout of your site- the colour scheme, typography or the fonts, graphics, and usability.
A website needs to be accessible on different devices. It has to be intuitive and needs a fast loading speed (preferably less than 2 seconds). It has to be easily navigable with preferably a familiar navigation style so that a user does not have to think while navigating your website.
Other components in creating a website involve increasing site visibility by optimising the content. Email marketing and social media presence are essential assets to draw more people to your company. Building channels to engage with customers virtually is essential to finding customer opinions and preferences.
Call us today on +44(0)1925 552050 or fill out a form.